Dato’ Tayyab Ikram – the Executive Board Member of the FIH – was re-elected unopposed for the same role during the 47th FIH Congress which was held virtually today on 22 May.
The video shows his full speech from the session.
Dato’ Tayyab Ikram is also serving the following roles:
1. Commission Member –International Olympic Committee (IOC);
2. Member – Athletes’ Rights & Responsibilities Declaration Steering Committee, IOC;
3. Vice Chair – Athletes’ Committee, Olympic Council of Asia (OCA);
ANOC Events Commission Member;
4. Chairman International & Olympic Relations – FIH;
5. Chairman Development & Education Committee – FIH;
6. Master Coach, FIH; and
7. Chief Executive & Secretary General – Asian Hockey Federation (AHF)