Bangladesh Hockey Federation is going to organize Dhaka Premier Division Hockey League 2021. Premier Division Hockey League is the biggest hockey league in Bangladesh where many players from India, Pakistan, Malaysia Participate in different clubs. The Clubs suffered financial hardship due to the long-running Corona pandemic. The Prime Minister of Bangladesh Sheikh Hasina has issued a grant – an amount of Tk. 1.00 (One Crore) for smoothly organizing Premier Division Hockey League. The Bangladesh Hockey Federation has distributed the incentive money given by the Prime Minister among 12 Premier Division Clubs.
The Transfer Clearance of the players will be held between 19 and 23td September 2021. Club cup Hockey Tournament (Pre-tournament of Premier Division Hockey League) will be held from 12th October 2021. The Premier Division Hockey League will start three days after the end of the Club Cup Hockey Tournament.
List of Club Amount
- Dhaka Mohammedan 1200000.00 (twelve lac taka)
- Abahani Ltd 1200000.00 (Twelve Lac Taka)
- Dhaka Mariner Youngs Club 1200000.00 (Twelve Lac Taka)
- Sonali Bank SC 800000.00 (Eight Lac Taka)
- Ajax S.C 800000.00 (Eight Lac Taka)
- Victoria Sporting Club 600000.00 (Six Lac Taka)
- Wari Club 00 (Six Lac Taka)
- Bangladesh Sporting 600000.00 (Six Lac Taka)
- Shadharan Bima K.S 600000.00 (Six Lac Taka)
- Bangladesh Police Club 600000.00 (Six Lac Taka)
- Wari Club 600000.00 (Six Lac Taka)
- Dilkusha Sporting Club 600000.00 (Six Lac Taka)
BHF has also announced Champion Team 3,00,000 (Three Lac), Runner Up 2,00,000 (Two Lac), Third Position 1,00,000 (one Lac) as prize money.