“I want them to come to Paris, Lee Valley, Bhubaneswar everywhere, they are unbelievable. They have really had our back.” That was the message from England and GB captain Zach Wallace following the bronze medal at the Commonwealth Games.
Now he wants supporters to travel to Paris 2024 as GB chase a rare Olympic medal, with registration for tickets being made available from Dec 1.
“There are small things that get you over the line,” added Wallace. “That energy from the crowd, you really feel it. There is real excitement around England/GB men and women hockey and we are on the right track and pushing to get better and better.”
From Dec 1 to Jan 31, fans can register on the Paris 2024 ticketing site. The lucky ones will then be able to buy tickets from Feb 15, if they are part of Club Paris 2024, or Feb 19 for others.
There will be several options to buy packs of three sessions for all sports. The cheapest packs will go on sale from 72 euros.
The second phase will begin in May 2023 for single tickets for all sports.
One million tickets will go on sale from 24 euros. Nearly 50 per cent of tickets will be reserved for the French general public.
Paris 2024 said that for the first time, the general public will have the opportunity to purchase multi-ticket packages of up to three sessions, in different sports, from February 2023.
Those looking to increase their chances of getting tickets for the Games are being encouraged to sign up as a member of Club Paris 2024, who will receive the latest ticket information and the opportunity to win priority access when ticket sales open.
The 2024 Olympic Games opening ceremony will take place on July 26.
Dates for the diary
Dates to remember
- Only those selected at random will be able to purchase tailor-made packages.
- Go to the official ticketing website: https://tickets.paris2024.orgfrom December 1
- Registrations will be open for two months, until January 31, 2023.
From Feb 15, 2023
- Each person drawn will receive by email a purchase slot which will allow them to access the sale of tailor-made packs for 48 hours.
- Detailed information relating to the sales phase will be communicated later.